We search medical and scientific databases to find comprehensive information on new treatment developments for cancer and all other illnesses. We are not searching Google, Bing, or any other popular search engines. We are trained and experienced in searching specialized databases created and designed for researchers and medical professionals. That means we will search very comprehensive medical and scientific literature for the latest developments and clinical trial information for your particular situation and can refine to such specifics as:
- Specific illness
- Stage of illness
- Complicating factors (such as a secondary illness or genetic abnormalities)
- Previous treatment
- Geographic preferences (We search worldwide but we can limit for new treatments available in your area.)
What Your Report Will Include
All reports include:
- A layperson’s overview of your illness (available for cancer illnesses only)
- A technical overview of your illness; although this overview is designed for medical professionals, it is largely understandable by anyone interested in the details of their affliction and its treatment (available for cancer illnesses only)
- A search of clinical trials available for your illness in the US and throughout the world
- A search of the world’s medical and scientific literature specifically regarding the most recent treatment developments for your particular illness
- A search of alternative/complementary treatments (Note: although we include this section when available, it is not a major component of your report. Our focus is on medical and scientific studies and developments, not on alternative offerings Our policy: once an alternative treatment passes scientific muster, it’s no longer alternative, and it will come up in a search of the medical databases.)
- An ongoing weekly search for new treatment information, including clinical trials and information about your illness, through our automated Treatment Weekly Update application.
How Does It Work?
Fill out our simple order form and pay via credit card, and we will produce your full report. If we have questions or need additional information, we will call or email you. Reports are usually completed and emailed within two days.
What About Updates?
Of course, our reports are current only to the day they are produced. But treatment developments and new clinical trials are announced all the time. That’s why we developed Treatment Weekly Update (TWU). TWU is a computer application that searches the medical databases each week for new treatment reports and clinical trials for our clients.